GVE is looking for YOU. Located in Orléans, our firm offers competitive compensation, work-life balance, and a collegial and modern work environment. We seek dynamic and sociable individuals to become key members of our team for years to come.
We are currently looking to add to our team:
PART-TIME LAW OFFICE RECEPTIONIST (Thursday and Friday / 9 am to 5 pm)
Our ideal candidate is a friendly and confident professional who can efficiently manage the reception function as an integral member of our team. You will be the first point of contact for clients in a busy work environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong spoken and written communication in English and French
- Previous experience in office administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and keyboarding
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Greeting clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Answering and routing incoming telephone calls in an automated phone system
- Scheduling lawyers appointments
- Maintaining the waiting area, meeting rooms and office kitchen
- Processing daily couriers and faxes as well as incoming and outgoing mail
- Opening client files and the maintenance and storage of closed files
- Administrative support duties as assigned, including scanning, photocopying and filing
- Maintaining office supplies
Please electronically submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to Nancy MacMillan, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Grandmaitre Virgo Evans Lawyers/Avocats is looking for a dynamic and motivated lawyer to join our family law boutique. Located in Orléans, our firm offers competitive compensation, work-life balance and a collegial and modern work environment. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in family law and demonstrate initiative. The candidate must be able to work independently and prioritize work in order to manage multiple files simultaneously.
- LL.B or JD (common law degree)
- Member in good standing with the Ontario Bar Association Law Society of Ontario
- 5+ years of experience in family law
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Have a great concern for the quality of customer service
- Analytical problem-solving and quick decision-making skills
- Demonstrate rigour and professionalism
- Have a good team spirit
If you are interested in this career opportunity, confidentially email your CV and detailed cover letter to our office manager Nancy MacMillan at email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply, please send the following documents to Nancy MacMillan:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Interviews may be held at any time prior to the closing date.